TEROSON MS 9120 WHITE
product unavailableadd to wish list
TEROSON® MS 9120 is a black, grey or white, solvent- and isocyanate-free silane-modified polymer for seam and joint sealing as well as bonding of plastic parts, e.g. spoilers, in vehicle body repairs. The skin formation time is approximately 10 min. Use any type of professional dispensing tool with a piston for application.
- Very good adhesion without primer
- Ideal gap filling material
- Spot-weldable before cure
- Excellent UV resistance and weathering performance
- Excellent sag resistance
- Isocyanate-free and solvent-fre
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.