LOCTITE PC 6315, 6,46KG
product unavailableadd to wish list
LOCTITE® PC 6315 is a 2-part, solvent-free epoxy which creates an extremely durable anti-slip coating that withstands heavy vehicular traffic on concrete, wood and metal surfaces in odor-sensitive areas, under typical dry service temperatures of -29 °C to +60 °C. Typical applications include heavy duty anti-slip finish where a solvent-free material is required.
- Reduces accidents (slips and falls) in the workplace
- Fire retardant in its cured state
- Superior resistance to chemicals and wear
- Provides safer traction for heavy vehicular traffic
- Resists most acids, alkalis, solvents, grease, oil, salt water, detergents, alcohol, gasoline, jet fuels and hydraulic fluids
- Good impact resistance
- Available in black
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.