LOCTITE 586 BO50ML
product unavailableadd to wish list
LOCTITE 586 is a high-strength sealant for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. The product cures slowly and provide a high-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It exhibits excellent characteristics on brass and is also suitable for copper. It will not creep, shrink or block systems by shredding.
- High-strength sealant for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings
- Slow cure time
- Provides high-pressure seal
- Especially suitable for copper and brass fittings
- Locks connection against vibration loosening
- Max. thread size: M56 / R2''
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Colour: Red
- Breakaway torque: 15 Nm
- Approvals: BAM
- Disassembly strength: High
- Thixotropy: Yes
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.