LOCTITE 586 BO50ML
LOCTITE 586 is a high-strength sealant for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. The product cures slowly and provide a high-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It exhibits excellent characteristics on brass and is also suitable for copper. It will not creep, shrink or block systems by shredding.
- High-strength sealant for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings
- Slow cure time
- Provides high-pressure seal
- Especially suitable for copper and brass fittings
- Locks connection against vibration loosening
- Max. thread size: M56 / R2''
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Colour: Red
- Breakaway torque: 15 Nm
- Approvals: BAM
- Disassembly strength: High
- Thixotropy: Yes
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.