LOCTITE 5800 ACC 50ML
product unavailableadd to wish list
LOCTITE® 5800 seals close-fitting joints between rigid metal faces and flanges. It cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces. Used as a form-in-place gasket on rigid flanged connections. Provides resistance to low pressures immediately after assembly. It carries no hazard symbols, risk or safety phrases and does not contain any declarable carcinogens, mutagens or reproductive toxins.
- General purpose liquid thread sealant for close-fitting joints between rigid metal faces and flanges.
- No hazard symbols, no risk phrases & no safety phrases
- Excellent chemical and temperature resistance of cured product
- Instant low-pressure seal
- Excellent oil resistance and water / glycol resistance
- For machined, rigid flanges
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.