LOCTITE 542 BO250ML
product unavailableadd to wish list
LOCTITE® 542 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. The thixotropic nature of LOCTITE 542 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the part.
- Ideal for fine threads as used in hydraulic, pneumatic & general fittings
- Instant low-pressure seal
- Suitable for metal threads only
- Resistant to fuel, oil, coolants and hydraulic fluids
- Locks connection against vibration loosening
- DVGW approval (EN 751-1): NG-5146AR0855
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.