LOCTITE 438 20gr
product unavailableadd to wish list
LOCTITE® 438 is a black, toughened ethyl-based instant adhesive. It has a fixture time of 10 - 20 secs., high impact resistance and is flexible. It is suitable for bonding plastics, rubber, metals, porous and absorbent substrates and acidic surfaces. Good resistance in humid environments.
- Cures very quickly when confined between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Suitable for rubbers and plastics
- Well suited to metals, porous and/or acidic surfaces
- Fixture time of 10 - 20 secs.
- Toughened, black
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.