LOCTITE 416 BO50G
product unavailableadd to wish list
LOCTITE® 416 is a transparent, colourless, high viscosity, general purpose ethyl-based instant adhesive. Suitable for metals, rubbers and plastic, it is also suitable for polyolefins in combination with Primer LOCTITE® SF 770 or LOCTITE® SF 7239. It has a fixture time of 20 - 40 secs.
- Cures very quickly when confined between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Suitable for metals, rubbers and plastics
- Fixture time of 20 - 40 secs.
- High viscosity
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.